Happy New Year!!
So lets start by addressing the title. Yes, I know it has only just started, but 2015 is going to be my year. 2014 was a bit of roller coaster for me, with mostly downs, but I am determined to make the most out of 2015.
Rather than writing a typical New Year’s resolution post, which tends to focusing on what you are giving up, I have decided to do a ‘what i want to achieve/do in 2015’ post.
So here it is!
1. Learn Italian. The kind people over at Rosetta Stone have sent me an Italian course to review for you all. So stay tuned to see how I get on!
2. See the world! I have two big trips planned for this year. Mexico and Australia! I probably won’t be able to afford, or have enough holiday left, to do much else abroad, but I have some secret plans to try and fit in New York for Christmas, so watch this space!
3. Look after myself more. This entails a few things! Mainly to get healthy and I have already signed up to the Gym! I am looking to do some fitness and health posts, if you would like to see these, then let me know! It is also about staying positive and to work on my confidence a bit more.
4. Start saving for the future. This may prove to be the toughest one yet! Having moved back in with my parents, it has become more apparent to me how much I need my own space, so in order for this to happen I need to save some money for a deposit for a flat! With such big holidays on the agenda, this will prove tough but I am determined to least be planning to move out by the end of 2015!
5. Cook more! I love to cook and bake, but since moving back home I haven’t really spent much time in the kitchen, so I am definitely going to get back in there and try some new dishes out! And of course, I shall include you all in the tasting!
6. Experience life more! I want to get out there and experience things for myself, whether that be a new food, a new place or even a new challenge! I want 2015 to really enrich my life and show me what I can achieve.
7. Blog more regularly! I want to try and stick to a schedule this year for blog posts. So I am looking to post on a Sunday and a Wednesday for definite and then if something pops up throughout the week/month then I will do an extra post. I really want my blog to do well this year, as it has become part of me and I want to give it my all.
8. Get to 200 followers! This is a bold goal, as I currently only have 50 followers on bloglovin, but it would be really great to reach 200 of you beautiful readers! So if you don’t already follow me on bloglovin click here!
So I think 8 is enough for now! I don’t just want to write some more just for the sake of it, so if I think of any more I will add them!
I also plan to set myself monthly goals too and want to achieve one thing each month and will let you know what they are and whether I achieve them!
What are your New Years Resolutions?