As previously mentioned, I am not a massive fan of Christmas, but with the promise of a blog every day in December, I felt that I needed to at least try!
So I found a Christmas tag that a been doing the rounds on the blogsphere so thought I would have a go!
1. What is your favourite Christmas Movie/s?
Home Alone! Can’t beat the 1st and 2nd ones!
2. Do you open your presents on Christmas Eve or Christmas morning?
In the past I have always opened one on Christmas eve and then the rest on Christmas morning, but everything is different this year, so who knows!
3. Do you have a favourite Christmas memory?
Wouldn’t say it was a favourite, but when I was about 2/3 (can’t remember exactly how old I was) our house caught fire!! Not badly, but enough for my mom to state that there was no one left in the house but the Christmas presents!
4. Favourite festive food?
Cheese!! It is a massive excuse to eat the smelliest cheeses and lots of it?
5. Favourite Christmas gift?
Wow, this is a toughie! I have so many thoughtful presents over the years, but I think my Tiffany jewellery has to be my favourite
6. Favourite Christmas scent?
This is slightly cheating, but its Vanilla, not solely Christmassy as I love it all year round!
7. Do you have any Christmas Eve traditions?
We are pretty boring and don’t have any. Umm maybe I should start one, any suggestions?
8. What tops your tree?
Again, everything is different this year so I have no idea what my mom as on top of her tree, but knowing her it will be something fancy!
9. As a kid what was the one (crazy, wild, extravagant) gift you always asked for but never received?
I don’t think I ever asked for anything extravagant as a kid, as I knew money was always tight. However, I am sure my mom may say otherwise!!
10. What’s the best part about Christmas for you?
I would love to know what your favourite part of Christmas is, so feel free to give this tag a go and send me over the link!
I tag anyone that wants to give this a go 🙂